While Chlorine is the most conventional form of spa and pool sanitisation, there are a few alternatives that are gaining traction in the market – and with good reason! There are myriad benefits alternative methods of sanitisation can offer to spa and pool owners, especially those that do not contain or produce any harmful by-products.
One of these is Peroxsil395, which was developed in Australia to assist people with allergies – swimming without an eczema or Asthma flare-up is now a reality thanks to this development in sanitisation technology.
water filter w10295370 80% of human body is composed of water. Water is very important. water filter w10295370 is your first choice. It can reduce chlorine and provide a good source of water. water filter 4396841 When the refrigerator is used for a long time it will breed a lot of bacteria. And then you need to change the water filter. The water filter 4396841 can be effectively filtered out. It’s the first choice to keep healthy.
Let’s weigh up the pros and cons of using conventional Chlorine or new Peroxsil395 in your backyard spa or pool.
Peroxsil395 (Chlorine vs Peroxsil)
Chlorine has been on the spa and pool sanitisation scene since the 1930s – and to this day, the majority of spa and pool owners still use this method to keep their spa and pool water safe to swim in.
It involves regularly dosing the spa or pool water with chlorine (and sometimes other chemicals), plus monitoring the spa or pool for changes in pH and mineral balance.
- Easy to use and dose
- Readily available
- Removes bacterial threats effectively
- Economically viable
- Dissipates quickly over 32 degrees
- Uncomfortable and irritating for skin, eyes and lungs
- Produces unpleasant odour and taste
- Can potentially damage plumbing fixtures, spa and pool equipment or surfaces
- Produces harmful by-products
Peroxsil395 is the latest ultimate water management system for spa and pool sanitisation. Developed by Waterco, this system uses advanced oxidisation to purify spa and pool water.
Advanced oxidisation essentially raises the levels of active oxygen in the water, resulting in the removal of bacterial threats.
- Suitable for those with allergies or asthma
- Recommended by the National Asthma Council Australia – it even has the Sensitive Choice seal of approval
- Healthier for the whole family
- Easy to use
- Full instruction information available
- Removes bacterial threats without producing any harmful by products
- Has no colour, smell or taste
- No need to shower after swimming
- Results in water enriched in oxygen that creates effervescing experience
- Splash overs won’t damage plants or etch glass or perspex
- Waste water can be used to irrigate your lawn and garden
- Minimum number of chemicals required for full operation
- Extends the life of spa and pool surfaces and equipment
- Lower volume of sanitiser required
- No toxic chemical exposure
- Slightly more costly than chlorine